GIVE YOURSELF A REJUVINATING LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
- Are you tired of being falling sick frequently?
- Are you prone to seasonal flu and infection?
- Is your immune system alarming you of something?
ANSWER ALL YOUR QUERIES WITH NATURAL HEALING ABILITIES OF AYURVEDA
Immunity is the well-composed, balanced state of human being having adequate biological defensive mechanism to fight infection, disease, or other unwanted biological attack to the body. It helps you to resist any harmful effect in your body by maintaining integrity of multiple organs and fighting against any foreign body.
A weak or compressed immune system can cause many chronic ailments and develop many immune system disorder like:
- You may develop primary immune deficiency
- You may develop disease that weakens your immune system called as acquired immune deficiency.
- You may have an immune system that is too active and develop allergic reactions.
- You may have an immune system that turns against you called autoimmune disease.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM:
- Your stress level is sky-high
- You always have a cold
- You have lots of stomach troubles like gastric, bloating, constipation
- Your wounds are slow to heal
- You are easily prone to frequent infection
- You feel tired all the time
RISK FACTORS CAUSING WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM
COMORBIDITIES ASSOCIATED WITH WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM:
- Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID): An immune deficiency that is present at birth.
- AIDS: HIV, that destroys white blood cells and weakens the immune system.
- Asthma: The response in your lungs can cause coughing, wheezing, and trouble breathing when triggered by common allergens like dust or pollen.
- Allergic rhinitis. Sneezing, a runny nose, sniffling, and swelling of your nasal passages from allergens like dust, pets or pollens.
- Type 1 diabetes. The immune system attacks the cells in the pancreas that make insulin.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. The type of arthritis causes swelling and deformities of the joints.
- Autoimmune Disease: Eczema, Psoriasis an allergen causing an itchy rash skin known as atopic dermatitis.
- This disease that attacks body tissues, including the lungs, kidneys, and skin.
Videos about Boost your Immunity by Ayurveda Treatment
Strengthen your Immunity with Ayurveda Treatment in IndiaBoost your immunity and stay away from the risk of getting sick. With the therapeutic care of Indian Ayurveda Medical Science heal yourself and regain your lost immunity.
HBG Medical Assistance offering best Ayurveda treatment in India.
Contact us at: [email protected]; +91-7506405503;
To know more, kindly click: https://hbgmedicalassistance.com/; https://hbgmedicalassistance.com/jivagram-best-ayurveda-treatment-centre-in-india-hbg-medical-assistance/
COVID 19 l Boost your Immunity lIn pandemic situation of COVID 19, Immunity is getting affected. The chances of getting COVID 19 increases with the low immunity people. Strengthening your immunity is one of the important and effective measure to stay safe from CORONA VIRUS.
#ayurveda #covid19 #coronavirus #immunity
UNDERSTANDING IMMUNITY WITH AYURVEDA
In Ayurveda, immunity is defined as the capacity of a body to resist the disease. It is the strength of the body to fight and to resist pathogenic process of forming the disease Ayurveda believes that strong immunity is a product of good digestion, strong metabolic fire, quality functioning of the liver, and a balanced endocrine system (appropriately balanced hormones).
In Ayurveda immunity is very much connected to ojas which is the positive essence giving the body strength, vigor, vitality, and immunity. The immune system is described as the balanced functions of energy, inner radiance, and vigor.
Strong immunity is a product of good metabolism. Ayurveda kindles the digestive fires of the body to digest toxins which have manifested due to internal or external stresses, ensuring optimal functioning of the physical and mental being. The digestive impurities caused by eating hard-to-digest foods or by following unhealthy eating habits, compromises immunity and health. Higher immunity improves the quality of life by keeping an individual safe and protected from diseases, ailments, and illnesses.
BUILD YOUR IMMUNITY: HEAL YOURSELF.
With HBG Medical Assistance, look forward to care for you and your loved ones. Regain your lost immunity and build your inner strength and make choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Maintaining an optimal level of immunity is absolutely crucial to live a higher quality life and to subdue stress, reduce the risk of illness and ensure positive interactions. Wellness matters because everything we do and every emotion we feel relates to our well-being. In turn, our well-being is directly affected by our strength to fight with pathogens and infections.
“REJUVENATE YOURSELF FOR A HEALTHY AND LONG LIVING”
With Ayurveda, believe to invest your time, energy, and cost to transform your live with the miraculous Indian Ayurveda Therapeutic Science. With the power of holistic Ayurveda abilities boost your immune system and give yourself a calm and composite healing with body, mind and soul.
Give yourself a wonderful experience of relaxing and getting treated at Jivagram, India’s best Ayurveda Hospital. It offers world-class Ayurvedic Treatments, other therapies, along with unique experiences of Indian tradition and culture. It serves to offer health, happiness, and peace in an integrated manner.
HBG as a team strive to serve, make people aware and spread the hidden gem of Indian Ayurveda Medical System. We aid to serve:
- Addressing the Whole “You”- Touches upon every aspect of your being-body, mind and soul.
- With The Healing Touch of Nature – Surround yourself with earthy elements that connect your body and soul with nature.
- With Personalized Experience – Healing therapies & Ayurvedic Treatment are completely personalized for you.
STAY WITH US AT JIVAGRAM:
Jivagram Ayurveda Hospital-Faridabad, Delhi NCR is a place away from the rush of life, where we will care deeply for you and heal your body, mind, and soul. Ayurveda and green Environment goes hand in hand & that’s why the campus of Jivagram is crafted by all-natural & economical building materials of mud Brick, Bamboo, Stone, wood that are interlace with each other in order to increase the element “purity.” The Beautifully furnished rooms, wide corridor spaces and sitting areas are environment-friendly