Sharda Hospital, a state-of-the-art multi-super specialty hospital, offers medical care at par the global excellence. Equipped with all modern facilities and sophisticated equipment, Sharda Hospital provides global comprehensive healthcare as a preferred destination of healthcare. Its highly qualified and experienced medical professionals offer best-in-class expert care to the patients round-the-clock. Our endeavor is to provide modern medical care to our patients, encourage research activities, give extensive training to medical students and continuously improve medical and healthcare facilities/practices, and extend. Sharda Hospital offers a broad spectrum of medical services from tertiary care, super specialties, general specialties, advanced diagnostic & radiology services to critical care. Pertaining to the growing demand and increasing popularity of Ayurveda, we have also established a ‘Panchakarma Centre’ at Sharda Hospital to provide massage therapies of high and positive prognostic value to the diseases that are considered to be medically unmanageable.
Locations – Sharda University Hospital is present in – Delhi -NCR, Noida, Greater Noida
Sharda University Hospital has the following main departments-
- Renal Sciences & Transplant – Sharda Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant – Read More about Kidney Transplant in India
- Neuro Sciences – Sharda Institute of Neuro Sciences – Read More about Neuro Treatments in India
- Cardiac Treatments – Sharda Institute of Heart – Read More about Cardiac Treatments in India
- Oncology Treatments – Sharda Institute of Oncology – Read More about Oncology Treatments in India
- Spine Treatments – Sharda Institute of Spine – Read More about Spine Treatments in India
- Orthopedic Treatments – Sharda Institute of Orthopedics – Read More about Orthopedics Treatment in India
- Infertility Treatment – Sharda Institute of IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) – Read More about IVF Treatment in India
Important News about the hospital
Times of India – August 2020 – Noida to get first organ transplant hospital by 2022.
The Times of India – May 2021 – New oxygen plant, more beds in Sharda hospital soon