Sharda Hospital, a state-of-the-art multi superspeciality hospital, offers medical care at par the global excellence. Equipped with all modern facilities and sophisticated equipment, Sharda Hospital provides global comprehensive healthcare as preferred destination of healthcare. It’s highly qualified and experienced medical professionals offer best in class expert care to the patients round-the-clock. Our endeavor is to provide modern medical care to our patients, encourage research activities, give extensive training to medical students and continuously improve medical and healthcare facilities/practices, and extend. Sharda Hospital offers broad spectrum of medical services from tertiary care, superspecialities, general specialities, advanced diagnostic & radiology services to critical care. Pertaining to the growing demand and increasing popularity of Ayurveda, we have also established a ‘Panchakarma Centre’ at Sharda Hospital to provide massage therapies of high and positive prognostic value to the diseases that are considered to be medically unmanageable.
Locations – Sharda University Hospital is present in – Delhi -NCR, Noida, Greater Noida
Sharda University Hospitals has following main departments-
- Renal Sciences & Transplant – Sharda Institute of Renal sciences & Transplant – Read More about Kidney Transplant in India
- Neuro Sciences – Sharda Institute of Neuro Sciences – Read More about Neuro Treatments in India
- Cardiac Treatments – Sharda Institute of Heart – Read More about Cardiac Treatments in India
- Oncology Treatments – Sharda Institute of Oncology – Read More about Oncology Treatments in India
- Spine Treatments – Sharda Institute of Spine – Read More about Spine Treatments in India
- Orthopedic Treatments – Sharda Institute of Orthopedics – Read More about Orthopedics Treatment in India
- Infertility Treatment – Sharda Institute of IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) – Read More about IVF Treatment in India
Important News about the hospital
Times of India – August, 2020 – Noida to get first organ transplant hospital by 2022.
The Times of India – May, 2021 – New oxygen plant, more beds in Sharda hospital soon