What is Optic neuropathy? The optic neuropathy occurs when swelling damage the optic nerves. It is the nerves at the back of the eyeball transfer visual information from the eyes to the brain and allowing to see you. The symptoms of the neuropathy will be loss of the vision of one eye and pain in the eye movement.
Ayurveda for Optic Neuropathy-
The optic neuropathy in Ayurveda defines as, the disease effects on the optic nerves and it is the most serious condition. If the nerve fiber is damaged, the brain does not receive the vision information and sight become blurred. Non-surgical treatment is performed in the Ayurveda for the optic neuropathy.
Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Optic Neuropathy-
In the Ayurveda, optic nerves damage treatment play a significant role in management, treatment and possible cure of optic neuropathy. The treatment required for the best results in optic neuropathy are-
- Cleaning the eye for Toxins or Akshitharpanam- It is a cleaning process of the eyes, gives the cooling effect, preventing eye disease and strengthening the optic nerves. The procedure is repeated at the several intervals of the time and help to cure the vision of the eyes, strengthening and promoting regeneration of the optic nerves.
- Cleaning of accumulated blood or Raktamokshanam- Best Ayuvedic treatment for optic neuropathy to help in blood-letting from the skin around the eyes with the application of leeches.
- Relaxing of Optic Nerves or Shirobasti- In this therapy, the medicated oil is poured on the forehead. Highly used as an optic neuropathy treatment in Ayurveda.
- Administering Medications or Nethradhara- This process include administration of medications for the eyes with freshly medicated decoctions for strengthening the optic nerve.
Recommended to spend few days in Authentic Ayurveda Institute for eye diseases that is best in India for Treatment-
- Ayurveda is known for the healing the body pain and work on the illness.
- The eye treatment which is provide in the institute will be very useful to the disease and not have any side effect.
- At the institute you will find everything that can nuture your mind, body and soul.
- At the Ayurveda Hospital they will focus on the problems, but also they teach us about the tradition of ancient India.
- The friendly team of the ayurvedic doctor will meet you regularly and share your thoughts, discuss on the progress, making you healing experience seamless and enjoyable.
- Ayurveda institute provides all the facilities and at the last you will say “Goodbye to eye diseases”.