(Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy / Diabetic Neuropathy / Retinal Neuropathy)
What is Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is an eye condition that damages the optic nerves, the health of which is vital for good vision. Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness for people over the age of 60. It is a type of eye condition that can cause blindness. An ophthalmologist can usually detect those individuals who are at risk of glaucoma before the nerve damage occurs.
Ayurveda for Glaucoma treatment-
In the Ayurveda, Glaucoma is defined as the disease that is caused by the vitiation of all 3 natural processes of the body i.e. Vata, Pitta & Kapha. The ayurvedic treatment help to clear the obstruction in the flow of the aqueous fluid in the eye so intraocular pressure can be control in the normal range. The treatment for eye diseases in the Ayurveda will be a non-surgical treatment
Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Glaucoma-
In Ayurveda, the ayurvedic medicine will give strength to the optic nerves and hence restore the vision in the limitation. The complete vision will be not possible at any cost. So, the decision is not to underestimate the power to damage, and treatment of glaucoma needs to be started at the earliest.
- Detoxification with Ayurvedic Process of Virechana- It is a purification therapy eliminate impurities from Kidney, gall bladder, intestine and the sweat glands. These toxins as accumulated in these organs result in putting pressure on eye muscles and nerves.
- Pouring of Medicate Oils in eye with a process called Nethradhara-It is a treatment help to recover the condition like cataract and glaucoma. In this therapy, an urad dal dough is placed around the eye and clarified ghee (Medicated fat) is poured in a non-stop stream over the eye for around 30 min, This treatment helps to strengthen the tissues surrounding the eye. It should do for several days.
- Pouring Medicines through the Nasal cavity through a process called Nasya- It is the therapy of inhalation, which not only cleans the nostrils and air passage in the body but also helps to get rid of the breathing issues. As the nasal passage is directly connected to optic muscles, it helps strengthen the surrounding muscles and reduce pressure from optic muscles and nerves. Helpful for other diseases like cataracts, sinusitis, migraines, etc.
- Pouring Medicated Butter Oils by a process called -Takradhara- It is a special ayurvedic treatment that uses medicated butter. In. this buttermilk is poured on the forehead in the areas directly impacting optic areas. The takra-buttermilk and Dhara- Stream. It is an Ayurvedic treatment as same as the Shirodhara.
- Application of Medicines with a process called Anjana- Anjana is the herbal paste applied to the inner part of eyelids. It is used to protect the eye and maintain good eye health and vision.
- Administering Eye Medications with Aschotanam- It is in a form of the liquid form of medicine as a drop into the eyes. Useful in treating eye disease.
Recommended to spend few days in Ayurveda Eye Hospital that is best in India for Eye Treatment–
- Ayurveda has popularly known for the healing ways that work on the illness and improving wellness.
- Ayurvedic treatment includes herbs, plants are very useful to the body and does not have any side effect.
- At the Ayurveda institute it feels like Nature’s home.
- At the institute, you will feel relaxed, calm, and relieved from all body problems.
- Ayurveda institute provides all the facilities and at the last, you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.