(Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy / Diabetic Neuropathy / Retinal Neuropathy)
What is Glaucoma? The Glaucoma is the eye condition that damage the optic nerves, the health of which is vital for good vision. A glaucoma is the one of the leading causes of blindness for people over the age of 60. It is type of an eye condition that can cause the blindness. An ophthalmologist can usually detect those individuals who are at the risk of glaucoma before the nerve damage occur.
Ayurveda for Glaucoma-
In the Ayurveda, the Glaucoma is defined as the, disease that is caused by the vitiation of all 3 natural processes of the body i.e. Vata, Pitta & Kapha. The ayurvedic treatment help to clear the obstruction in the flow of the aqueous fluid in the eye so intraocular pressure can be control in normal range. The treatment for eye diseases in the Ayurveda will be non-surgical treatment
Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Glaucoma-
In Ayurveda, the ayurvedic medicine will give strength to the optic nerves and hence restore the vision in the limitation. The complete vision will be not possible at any cost. So, the decision is not to underestimate the power to damage and treatment of glaucoma needs to be started at the earliest.
- Detoxification with Ayurvedic Process of Virechana- It is a purification therapy eliminate impurities from Kidney, gall bladder, intestine and the sweat glands. These toxins as accumulated in these organs result in putting pressure on eye muscles and nerves.
- Pouring of Medicate Oils in eye with process called Nethradhara-It is a treatment help to recover the condition like cataract and glaucoma. In this therapy, a urad dal dough are placed around the eye and clarified ghee (Medicated fat) is poured in non-stop stream over the eye around 30 min, This treatment helpful to strengthen the tissues surrounding the eye. It should done for several days.
- Pouring Medicines through Nasal cavity through a process called Nasya- It is therapy of inhalation, which not only cleans the nostrils and air passage in the body, but also help to get rid from the breathing issues. As the nasal passage is directly connected to optic muscles, it helps strengthen the surround muscles and reduce pressure from optic muscles and nerves. Helpful for other disease like cataract, sinusitis, migraines etc.
- Pouring Medicated Butter Oils by a process called -Takradhara- It is a special ayurvedic treatment that uses medicated butter. In. this butter milk is poured on fore head in the areas directly impacting optic areas. The takra-buttermilk and Dhara- Stream. It is an Ayurvedic treatment as same as of the Shirodhara.
- Application of Medicines with a process called Anjana- Anjana is the herbal paste applied to the inner part of eyelids. It is used to protect eye and maintain good eye health and vision.
- Administering Eye Medications with Aschotanam- It is in a form of liquid form of medicine as a drop into the eyes. Useful in treating the eye disease.
- Ayurveda popularly known for the healing ways that work on the illness and improving the wellness.
- Ayurvedic treatment include herbs, plants is very useful to the body and does not have any side effect.
- At the Ayurveda institute it feels like Nature home.
- At the institute you will feel like the relax, calm and relief from all body problems.
- Ayurveda institute provides all the facilities and at the last you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.