Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic condition in which muscles weakens and eventually with time makes person unable to walk or control movement. Other organs of the body also get affected due to this condition.
Ayurvedic perspective for Muscular Dystrophy
Ayurveda describes this condition as a dysfunction of a muscle enzyme (Mamsavatakshaya). The imbalance in the bodily process of flow of enzymes and accumulation of toxins in muscles would give rise to such a condition when a certain genetic mutation is triggered. This process followed by the weakening of muscles and bones connected to it gives rise to Muscular Dystrophies.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy –
The Authentic Ayurveda Institutes has shown effective and best possible outcomes for Muscular Dystrophy. The treatment modules are as follows –
- Initial Oleation Protocol (Abhyanga) – It is a nourishing massage to the body with warm herbal oil. The massage helps reduce muscle stiffness in the lower back and the whole body increases muscle movement and increases energy. The oil supplements the loss of fat tissues and adds to elasticity.
- Advance Oleation Protocol (Navarakizhi )– It is also known as Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda which includes sweat-inducing massage with medicated herbs and special medicated rice in combination with milk. This further reduces muscle stiffness and increases muscle energy.
- Detoxification (Panchakarma Vasti) – Detoxification or Panchakarma is the healing and body purifying process which includes five steps. As we know that Muscular Dystrophy originates from the wrong flow of muscle enzymes and their accumulation at wrong body locations. Thus the removal of those excreta becomes very important in making the muscles healthy. Vasti is the enema therapy that is given through the rectum which helps reduce constipation, backache, joint pains. It also washes away toxins from our digestive systems.
- Medication Protocol (Rasayana) – It is a combination of medicinal herbs, specific diets, tonics in specific dosages to heal the damaged muscle tissues to support the healing of the body.
It is recommended to spend few days at an Ayurveda Hospital which is the Best in India for treatment for multiple reasons –
- One would get rejuvenated physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- The ambiance in an Ayurvedic institute is healing.
- There is a natural touch in the infrastructure which doesn’t make you feel you are in a Hospital.
- The activities and practices can be best experienced at the institutes.
- The institutes take complete care of your health and wellbeing.
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Ayurveda Treatment at –
Or Call at : +91-7506405503