What is Refractive Error?
The refractive error is a type of vision problem that happens when the shape of the eye keeps you focusing well. A common type of refractive error are near-sightedness, far-sightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia. Also, diseases like Diabetic’s Mellitus is a metabolic disorder in which it involves small blood vessels and causing damage to tissues, including the eye optic refractive error.
Ayurveda for Refractive Error-
In the Ayurveda, the refractive error includes the group of disease which can be corrected by refractive correction i.e. using the glasses or contact lens. It is the most common cause of vision impairment in children and young adults. The treatment which is performed in Ayurveda for refractive error will be non-surgical manner.
Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for refractive Error-
Ayurveda has a rejuvenating medicine and herbs help to neutralize effects over eyes like strengthening eye muscles, making lens material elastic, and correcting the refractive error. Eye exercise and ayurvedic treatment help us supportive in correcting refractive error.
- Pouring Medicines in Optic Cavity or Nethradhara-It is a treatment in which the pouring of liquid medicine (Kashayam) into the inner canthus of the eye from the required height. It will be done several times. This treatment helps in cleans the channels (srotas) of the eye and detoxification at several levels. The medicine is utilized in lukewarm temperature if the situation of Vata, Kapha together with pitta is involved.
- Application of Medications or Anjana- It is a process of applying medicaments in the form of a paste into the conjunctival fornices with the help of an applicator (Salaka) Anjanam has a broad spectrum of application of medicine in the field of ophthalmology.
- Administration of Medications through Nasal Cavity or Nasya- It is the therapy of inhalation, which not only cleans the nostrils and air passage in the body but also helps to get rid of the breathing issues. Helpful for other diseases like cataracts, sinusitis, migraines, etc. In Ayurveda, nostrils are the doors to the brain.
- Offering Medicated fats in the eye or Tharpanam- The Tharpana is also known as the Kriyakalpa for eye disease in Ayurveda. It is highly powerful and rejuvenates the eyes. The Tarpana stands for rehydration. In this therapy, gram part is applied around the eye and medicated fat is poured into the eyes for the time period according to an eye condition. Tharpanam is basically an eye-cleansing method that offers a cooling effect for the eyes.
Recommended to spend few days in Authentic Ayurveda Institute that is best in India for Treatment-
- Ayurveda is known for healing the body pain and work on the illness.
- The Eye Treatment in Ayurveda provides in the institute will be very useful to the disease and not have any side effects.
- At the institute, you will find everything that can nurture your mind, body, and soul.
- At the institute, they will focus on the problems, but also they teach us about the tradition of ancient India.
- The friendly team member of the ayurvedic doctor will meet you regularly and share your thoughts, discuss the progress, making your healing experience seamless and enjoyable.
- Ayurveda Institute for eye provides all the facilities and at the last, you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.