What is Gastric Ulcers?
Gastric ulcer is also called as peptic ulcer, is a medical condition where sore develops in the lining of stomach. Common symptoms of gastric ulcers are abdominal pain, indigestion, heartburn, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Ayurveda and Gastric Ulcers
According to Ayurveda, gastric ulcers developed due to imbalance in Body processes or three doshas known as “Vata, Pitta and Kapha” . The distortion of metabolic process or pitta plays a very important role. In language of Ayurveda gastric or peptic ulcers are known as “Annadravashool” which means pain due to absorption of unhealthy food. Good Ayurveda Institutes can cure gastric ulcer from the variety of Ayurvedic Treatments protocols.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Gastric Ulcer –
Cure of gastric ulcer with Authentic Ayurveda:
- Medical Emesis (Vamana) – It involves administration of medicated herbs to induce vomiting. Vamana is one of the Panchakarma therapy. This step remove all toxins from stomach and thus helps is cleansing of stomach. It also eliminate extra kapha from body.
- Medicated Purgation (Virechana) –This involves the use of herbs or combination of herbs and ayurvedic medicines for gastric ulcers to induce purgation. It removes excessive Toxins (amala) and mucus from GI tract and thus improves digestion.
- Medicated Enema (Basti)- In this step ayurvedic herbal oil or decoction fluid is administered through anal route. Basti process is performed to clean the lower abdomen, especially the colon.
- Medication Protocol (Rasayana) – It is a combination medicinal herbs, specific diets, tonics in specific dosages to heal the damaged muscle tissues to support the healing of the body.
Diet is very much important in both during and after the treatment. After the treatment person should teat light and easily digestible food and do regular yoga. Avoid oil, spicy, alcohol and heavy meals.
Peptic Ulcers or Gastric Ulcers are also indicative of Metabolic Processes not being normal. An unhealthy Metabolism can give rise to host of other medical issues such as diabetes, back pain, joint pain, or even cancers.
Treatment at Our best Ayurveda Institute:
Ayurveda has proven to have the most effective treatment for Gastric Ulcers. HBG Medical Assistance is empanelled with India’s best Ayurveda Institute.
It is suggested to spend 7-10 days at Best Ayurveda Hospital for the treatment aimed at many reasons:
- Ayurveda institutes are not just structured in terms of healing but also helps is speedy recovery.
- The positive environment and nature’s touch gives you immense joy.
- One can feel peaceful mind state in Ayurveda hospital
- When you are in hospital doctors take complete care of your health.
- An Authentic Ayurveda Institute delivers best quality therapeutic approach which rejuvenate your body system completely with no side effects.
Ayurvedic herbal medicines, some dietary changes and therapies reduces stomach acid and ease out symptoms of gastric ulcers and after completion of treatment one can permanently cured from gastric or peptic ulcers.
To know more about India’s Best Ayurveda Institute
and for permanent cure of Stomach Ulcers, Contact HBG Medical Assistance at: [email protected] / Call at: +91-7506405503