What is Immunity?
Immunity in modern medicine means the activity of certain cells, enzymes, and immunomodulatory chemicals that attack pathogens and prevent them from creating diseases.
Ayurvedic approach on immunity build-up
Ayurveda explains immunity by – The concept of strength known as Bala, or the concept of resistance to illness. Immunity is known as the body’s strength to fight diseases and this strength is known as Vyadhi Kshamathwa, and Ojas the concept of supreme resilience. The blockages of excretions, (known as Mala or waste products of the body) reduce immunity.
Some of the Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for immunity build up and wellness are –
- Detoxification or Panchakarma – It is a five-step process carried out to detoxify the body from accumulated/residual toxins. This process helps balance processes in the body.
- Corrections in the diet – A proportionate vegetarian diet comprising of fruits, vegetables, nuts, lentils, seeds, etc. which are abundant in life force are recommended for nourishment.
- Lifestyle changes – Ayurveda elaborates on daily routine as Dincharya. Following a well-planned daily routine of exercise, adequate work, proportionate eating, and sound sleep change our overall health to a high extent. This naturally balances the hormones and keeps the body maintained.
- Mental immunity – The mind reflects the body. Hence it is highly important to prioritize mental immunity. It can be done by meditation following by activities that keep the mind happy.
- Medications or Rasayana – Variety of herbal medicines are recommended as per the dosha to increase the nourishment of body and build immunity.
It is recommended to spend few days at an Ayurveda Hospital which is best in India for treatment for multiple reasons –
- One would get rejuvenated physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- The ambience in an Ayurveda institute is healing.
- There is a nature’s touch in the infrastructure which doesn’t make you feel you are in a Hospital.
- The activities and practices can be best experienced at the institutes.
- The institutes take complete care of your health and wellbeing.
Best Ayurveda Hospitals for Immunity Development in India, Bangalore, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Kerala –
- Jivagram – Jivagram is Ayurveda Hospital in Faridabad. Know more about Jivagram.
- AyurVaid Hospital – You can access Ayurvaid Hospital in Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon and Kalmatia. Know more about AyurVaid Hospitals.
- Somatheeram – Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort is based in Malabar Beach, Kerala. Know more about Somatheeram.
- Kairali Ayurveda Group – The Kairali has many resorts across India. They all have super facilities. Know more about Kairali Ayurveda.
It is recommended to spend few days in best Ayurveda Institute for Immunity build up and wellness. It will be combined package with authentic therapies, yoga classes, doctor consultation, diet routine and free Ayurvedic cooking classes. Meanwhile you can also rest in your assigned room, where you will get Wi-Fi access for your regular work and other all amenities. You can bring co-passenger with you in Ayurveda Institute who can also enjoy wellness sessions along with you.
Our Ayurveda Institutes for immunity development are available in Bangalore, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Kerala. The combined package for Ayurveda treatment of back pain will be approx. INR 50,000-70,000 depending upon the choice of institute.
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Immunity build up
For on call Ayurveda doctor at –
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Ayurveda Treatment at –
Or Call at : +91-7506405503