What is Parkinson’s disease?
It is a disorder that affects the central nervous system. Destruction of nerve cells in the brain causes the beginning of the symptoms such as tremors in the hand, blurred speech, etc.
The ayurvedic approach of Parkinsonism disease
Parkinson’s may be co-related with the disease Kampavata. The body process of flow of liquids or air in the body (Vata) is essentially responsible for the degenerative disease of the central nervous system. When the body is unable to nourish and supply oxygen or blood in the brain, it dries up the brain cells resulting in tremors and instability in the body movement occurs.
Some of the Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Parkinson’s is –
The line of treatment may vary depending upon the progressive stage of the disease.
- Administering Medicated fats and Medicines through pours in the head known as Shirodhara – A head massage followed by a continuous stream of warm medicated ayurvedic milk/oil/buttermilk on the forehead provides a therapeutic and calming effect on the nervous system.
- Ayurvedic Massage – Different type of massage is given using a variety of herbs and oils to reduce the muscle rigidity, stiffness, and pain caused by the disease.
- Detoxification or Vasti – It is a panchakarma therapy done to balance the bodily processes. Enema of herbal oils is administered through the anus to help detox the accumulated toxins in the body.
- Ayurvedic Medications or Rasayanas – Various types of Ayurvedic medicines are recommended to help reduce inflammation, stress, improve circulation, etc. of the individual.
It is recommended to spend few days at an Ayurveda Hospital which is best in India for treatment for multiple reasons –
- One would get rejuvenated physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- The ambiance in an Ayurveda institute is healing.
- There is a nature’s touch in the infrastructure which doesn’t make you feel you are in a Hospital.
- The activities and practices can be best experienced at the institutes.
- The institutes take complete care of your health and wellbeing.
HBG Medical Assistance provides you with the best Ayurveda Institute options for the treatment to give you the best healing experience.
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Ayurveda Treatment at –
Or Call at : +91-7506405503