BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in India. Spread over five acres of land, the 650 bedded Hospital is being managed by Radiant Life Care Private Limited which aims at facilitating the ongoing pursuit of excellence at the Hospital by assisting and bringing-in not only the best clinical and non-clinical talent but also the ultra-modern equipment and technology enabling delivery of the highest standards of healthcare in India.
Equipped with a robust programs for Bone Marrow, Liver, Kidney and Heart Transplant, BLK is also a front runner in conducting the maximum number of Neuro-endovascular Therapeutic Procedures in the region. BLK has always been at the forefront of adopting technology be it the Robotics Surgery Systems, TriologyTxLinear Accelerator or the Bi Plane Neuro Interventional lab to address complex medical needs of the patients. Our infrastructure and services stand testimony to BLK’s philosophy of ‘A Passion for Healing. ‘
BLK has always strived for delivering Quality Healthcare to our esteemed patients. The Hospital is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers, and National Accreditation Board for Laboratories and Calibration, for its processes and high quality patient care. BLK has also recently received the prestigious Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation. Various national and international accreditations underlines our commitment to provide quality care to our patients.
BLK also has a very strong focus on academics and teaching and has Nationally accredited Post Graduate teaching programmes in over 20 Clinical Specialities
Over the years, BLK has been revered by prestigious governing bodies for its contribution towards delivering excellence in quality care. Some of our recent recognitions include: AHPI Award for “Best Hospital to Work for”, 2019;; Best Multispeciality Hospital, Metro, 2018 by CNBC TV 18; Trusted Hospital (Delhi & NCR) Award at India Today Health Summit, 2018 (Readers’ Digest); AHPI Award for Quality Beyond Accreditation for two consecutive years -2017 & 2018; Rated amongst the Top 3 Multispeciality Hospitals in Delhi by The Times of India’s All India Mutli-speciality Hospital Ranking Survey, 2016, to name a few.
In the last 4 years, the Hospital has attended to more than 80000 patients from across the world. BLK has been a preferred destination for international patients from South East Asia, Central Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America etc. seeking specialised medical care in India.
Main Departments – BLK Hospitals in India has following main departments –
- CABG (Heart Bypass Surgery) – BLK Hospital Heart Centre – Read More about CABG (Heart Bypass Surgery) Treatment in India-click here
- Bone Marrow Transplant – BLK Hospital BMT Centre – Read More about Bone Marrow Transplant in India – click here
- Orthopaedic Surgeries – BLK Centre for Orthopaedics – Read more about Knee Replacement in India – click here
- Spine Surgeries – BLK centre for Spine surgeries – Read more about spine surgeries in India – Click here
- Oncology Treatment – BLK centre for Cancer Treatment – Read more about Cancer Treatment in India – click here
- Neurosurgery – BLK Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery – Read more about Neurosurgery in India – Click Here
- Liver Transplant – BLK Institute for Liver Transplant – Read more about Liver Transplant in India -Click here.
- Kidney Transplant – BLK Hospital for Kidney Transplant – Read More about Kidney Transplant in India – Click here
Read more about “BLK Hospital”
Important News about BLK hospital –
Business World -16 September, 2020 – Doctors At BLK Hospital Become World’s First To Remove Ruptured Hydatid Cyst Using Cryoprobe
The Indian Express – January 26, 2021 – Colorectal Cancer Treatment
Cyberknife – The CyberKnife System is a non-invasive treatment for cancerous and non-cancerous tumors and other conditions where radiation therapy is indicated. Click here to read more about cyberknife
Robotic Surgery: It allows doctors to perform many types of complex procedures with more precision, flexibility and control than is possible with conventional techniques.-Click here to read more about Robotic Surgeries.