Macular degeneration is also known as age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD). It is an eye disease that causes vision loss. Macular degeneration is a medical condition in which older adults loss the vision in the center of the visual field because of damage to the retina.
Macular Degeneration in Ayurveda-
In the Ayurveda, macular degeneration is primarily associated with age, in which the macula weakens. There is no specific cause for this disease. MD is defined in Ayurveda as the Palalgata Vyadhi, which essentially is an age-related retinal disease. The entire pathology is revolved around the imbalance of the Body process of Vata, pitta, and Kapha. The aim of Ayurveda is to correct them all. The treatment which is performed in Ayurveda for macular Degeneration will be non-surgical manner.
Similarly, Ayurveda also helps us treat Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, and Retinal Neuropathy.
Treatment of Macular Degeneration with Ayurveda-
In the Ayurveda, Macular Degeneration is differentiated in two type- dry & wet. The Ayurvedic treatment for Macular degeneration will also vary according to stages whether dry or wet type. Rejuvenating Ayurvedic medicine delivers the strength to the retina and re-development in vision can also be expected. The major treatment procedure done for the Macular Degeneration are as follows-
- Cleaning of internal Organs or Virechana- It is a purification therapy that eliminates impurities from the Kidney, gall bladder, intestine, and sweat glands.
- Flow of Medications through the eyes or Nethradhara-It is a treatment help to recover the condition like cataract and glaucoma. In this therapy, a dough is placed around the eye, and medicated oil is poured in a non-stop stream over the eye for around 30 min, This treatment helps to strengthen the tissues surrounding the eye and may reduce the dark eye circle. It should do for several days.
- Flow of Coolant Medication or Tharpana- This is also known as the kriyakalpa for eye disease in Ayurveda. It stands for rehydration. This therapy utilizes the medicated fats administered into the eyes. Tharpanam is basically an eye-cleansing method that offers a cooling effect for the eyes.
- Medication through pours of the head or Thalam- It is ayurvedic therapy in which the individual head is covered with the herbal paste and medicated oil is poured on the forehead. This remedy is helpful for the problems like the nervous system and mental disorders.
- Medicated Butter flow on head or Takradhara- It is a special ayurvedic treatment that uses medicated butter. The takra-buttermilk and Dhara- Stream. It is an Ayurvedic treatment as same as the Shirodhara.
- Medicated Oil administration or Shirodhara- In this, someone pours liquid like oil, milk, buttermilk, or water on a special point of the forehead. Helpful to relieve the stress and calmness of the mind.
This eye treatment/therapy will provide nourishment to the retina and leads to improvement in the vision.
Recommended to spend few days in Authentic Ayurveda Eye Institute that is best in India for Treatment-
- Ayurveda Hospital is known for healing the body pain and work on the illness.
- The treatment which is provided in the institute will be very useful to the disease and not have any side effects.
- At the eye institute, you will find everything that can nuture your mind, body, and soul.
- At the institute, they will focus on the problems, but also they teach us about the tradition of ancient India.
- The friendly team of the ayurvedic doctor will meet you regularly and share your thoughts, discuss the progress, making your healing experience seamless and enjoyable.
- Ayurveda Eye institute provides all the facilities and at the last you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Ayurveda Treatment at –
Or Call at: +91-7506405503