Artemis Hospital was established in July 2007 by Apollo Tyres Ltd, one of the leading tyre manufacturers in India. Artemis is a 380 bed; state-of-the-art, super-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon. Artemis is the first hospital in Gurgaon to be accredited by JCI and NABH.
Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides an in-depth expertise in the sphere of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis aims to provide excellent medical care in a compassionate environment and a practice dedicated to pioneering research, empowering the health care professionals and the diverse communities we serve. The clinical procedures followed in the hospital are technologically advanced and supervised by distinguished doctors of international repute. Our endeavour to deliver standard-setting medical care is lead by the needs of the patient; our exceptional medical facilities and unmatched responsiveness has made us one of the most admired hospitals in the country.
Artemis has 300 full time doctors, 11 centres of excellence and 40 specialities. We have a 50 bed super-speciality hospital in Dwarka, New Delhi, high end clinics in DLF Club5 (Gurgaon), Anand Niketan (New Delhi) and Rewari (Haryana)
Main Departments –
Artemis Hospitals has following main departments –
- Cardiac Surgeries – Artemis Centre of excellence for Cardiac sciences –Read More about Cardiac surgeries In India- Click here
- Bone Marrow Transplant – Artemis Transplant Centre – Read More about Bone Marrow Transplant in India – click here
- Orthopaedic Surgeries – Artemis Centre for Orthopaedics – Read more about Knee Replacement in India – click here
- Spine Surgeries – Artemis centre for Spine surgeries – Read more about spine surgeries in India – Click here
- Oncology Treatment – Artemis centre for Cancer Treatment – Read more about Cancer Treatment in India – click here
- Neurosurgery – Artemis Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery – Read more about Neurosurgery in India – Click Here
- Liver Transplant – Artemis Institute for Liver Transplant – Read more about Liver Transplant in India -Click here.
- Kidney Transplant – Artemis Institute for Kidney Transplant – Read More about Kidney Transplant in India – Click here
Locations – Artemis Hospital is present in – Haryana (Gurugram), Delhi (Dwarka)
Know more about “Artemis Hospital”
Important News about the hospital –
Business World -11 Dec, 2020 – Gurugram Doctors Perform Successful Brain Surgery On 80 Years Old
ANI NEWS – May 06, 2021 – Artemis Hospital gave 51-year-old a new lease of life with a successful liver transplant
A. 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan – 64-slice CT scan combines a series of X-ray views taken from many different angles, and then uses a computer to reconstruct the “slices” to produce actual pictures.
B. Mammography: It can be used to check for breast cancer in women who have no signs or symptoms of the disease