What is infertility?
Infertility is the inability to get conceived even after 12 months of unprotected attempts. The reason can be imbalance in certain hormones in either male or female or both or other issues such as ovarian syndrome such as PCOD. The infertility can also be because of other diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, poor digestion, Fatigue or mental stress. These days in particular, when couples marry late and are busy in their career, induced infertility is becoming a large concern. The late marriages happen at an age when the both partners are also trying to build their careers, going through other stressful daily chores which results into low sex drive and lower hormone productions. Working late hours and working long hours also makes one tired which too is deterrent in quality of sex and thus lower chances of conception.
Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Infertility is –
There can be various approaches found for the treatment of infertility in Ayurveda; some of them are listed below –
- Detoxification or Panchakarma – It is a five step process carried out to detoxify the body from accumulated/residual toxins. The fresh body with a good metabolism helps in energy absorption and the right pressure in the nerves. This helps increase sex drive. The better metabolism also helps reduce other diseases such as gastric, blood sugar and hypertension which are reason for lower sex drive and even erectile dysfunction. Normal blood sugar levels and normal blood pressure helps in erection and sex drive.
- Medications or Rasayana – Variety of Ayurvedic medicines are cam help us increase our mail and female hormones without having any side effects. The enhanced hormone production help is increasing the sperms in males and ova in females. The Ayurvedic Medicines also helps in fighting other diseases which may result into infertility for males and females. The medications bring the body back to normal and help in increasing the chances of fertility.
- Reduction of Body Stress with various medicated Oil massages – The reduced stress in the body increases the sexual drive of a person and thus the chances of reproduction increases. A fresh body not only helps in having better sex but it also increases the sex drive. Fatigue does not allow the hormone production and thus reduction of body fatigue gives larger chance of conception. The males can have better erection which helps them to have better sex and thus giving better chance to reproduce.
- Reduction of Mental stress with Process called Shirodhrya – This includes administration of medicated oils through head, giving calming effect to brain. When the brain is calm, it triggers production of healthy and enhanced quantity of hormones. In Females stress has been identified as a main reason for having low sex drive. Once the mind is stress free, not only the hormone production increases, it also helps in increasing the quality of sex, thereby increasing the chances of conception.
- Ayurveda popularly known for the healing ways that work on the illness and improving the wellness. The treatment of Ayurveda is specially recommended after recovery from COVID.
- Ayurvedic treatment include natural medicines which are very useful to the body and does not have any side effect.
- At the Ayurveda Institute it feels like Natural home and infertility can be healed.
- At the Ayurveda Hospital you will feel like the relax, calm and relief from all body problems.
- An Authentic Ayurveda institute provides all the facilities and at the last you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.