Manipal Hospitals is one of India’s foremost multi-speciality healthcare providers catering to both Indian and international patients. We are a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG) – a leader in the areas of education and healthcare. With more than 5000 operational beds, our commitment to the overall well-being of an individual is at the core of everything we do. Through our network of hospitals and experienced team of medical professionals, we provide quality and affordable healthcare to everyone. Manipal Hospital Dwarka, is a multi super speciality tertiary care healthcare facility, delivering world-class healthcare, at an optimum cost. Our aim is to deliver Affordable, Accessible and Accurate healthcare to all sections of the society, without bias. With prominent doctors from across the globe all under one roof, cutting edge infrastructure of global standards in radio-diagnosis, research and clinical practices, and latest revolutionary and technological advancements, Manipal Hospital Dwarka is ready to set new benchmarks in medical care. Preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic services are the core of our eminent specialists who carry decades of expertise, making Manipal Hospital Dwarka, the best place for treatment for medical problems across all age groups. With cutting-edge infrastructure, 24X7 emergency and trauma services, 380 beds with 13 modular state-of-art OTs, 118 critical care beds, along with technological advancements like automated pneumatic chute system, telemedicine, remote monitoring, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented thinking, EMR, etc. Our prime target is to create a ‘Digital Hospital’, with seamless integration and paperless services.
Manipal Hospitals has following main departments-
- Oncology Treatments – Manipal Hospital Centre of Excellence in Oncology – Read more about Cancer Treatment in India – click here
- B. Liver Transplant – Manipal Hospital Centre of Excellence in Liver Transplants –Read more about Liver Transplant in India -Click here.
- Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant – Manipal Hospital Centre of Excellence in Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant –Read More about Bone Marrow Transplant in India – click here
- Cardiac Treatments – Manipal Hospital Centre of Excellence in Cardiac Sciences –Read More about Cardiac surgeries In India- Click here
- Neuro Sciences – Manipal Hospital Centre of Excellence in Neuro Sciences – Read more about Neurosurgery in India – Click Here
- Nephrology & Kidney Transplant – Manipal Hospital Centre of Excellence in Renal sciences – Read More about Kidney Transplant in India – Click here
Important News about the Manipal hospital –
Money Control – June, 2021 –Manipal Hospital Scouting for Pan India Footprint:
MHEPL is a renowned, world-class network of healthcare establishments in India focusing on preventive, curative & rehabilitative care and is preferred by patients from within the country and Global Medical travellers alike. It has 16 hospitals in 14 locations across 6 states in India, 1 quaternary care, 8 Tertiary cares, 7 secondary care Hospitals, 2 primary clinics in India and 1 clinic in Nigeria. It serves 2 million patients annually having over 6300 beds, with more than 2000 doctors and 6000 nurses, paramedics and support staff. MHEPL is specialized medical services at affordable costs in over fifty six (56) specialties.