Lower Back Pain
It seems as if everyone complains about Lower Back Pain. Lower Back pain ranges from mild and severe. Severe lower back pain can prevent you from performing daily tasks. This kind of back pain gradually develops and causes long-term health problems. After some time, it starts radiating into the lower limbs.
This kind of backache is usually caused due to –
- Disc protrusion or disc bulge ends up compressing the nerves.
- Nerve compression due to mild traumas such as sciatica nerve getting compressed.
- It may also take place due to muscle spasms, which may take place due to prolonged wrong posture or wrong sleep patterns.
Treatment for Lower Back Pain in Ayurveda –
Ayurveda offers to avoid surgery for such pains and recommends therapies that can give relief from mild to severe backaches. These therapies which may last a few days need to be taken with discipline. The treatment for lower back pain includes –
- Detoxification:- Ayurveda notices that accumulated toxins that may have been born out of irregular daily excretion may result in an increase in back pain especially in case of muscle spasms. That is why cleaning of body’s system with the Panchkarma process has been termed as the initiation of the treatment for back pain. It includes a medicated enema for cleaning metabolic systems and massages to clean the toxins accumulated in muscles.
- Oleation or Oil Therapy for relaxation of Support Muscles:- Oleation or Abhyanga as it is known as is an Ayurveda massage that uses warm herb-infused oils. Oleation or Abhyanga relaxes the body muscles thus relieves the stress from the support muscles of lower back pain facilitating the healing of main lower back muscles.
- Medicated Oil Therapy For Nerve Decompression or Katibasti -Further a process called Katibasti is administered which includes oil therapy focusing on Nerves in Lower Back and lower back vertebrae. This process which uses medicated oils lubricates the vertebral joints and decompresses the compressed nerves. This process is in particular very useful for Nerve compression and gives great relief from back pain.
- Muscle and Nerve Strengthening with Oleation with Pouches using Medicated herbs – Oleation with medicated herbs in a rhythmic movement is also known as Potli Sweda or pouch massage. Potli Sweda is a hot herbal pouch. The pouch is from medicinal plants. The heat from the pouch works its way through the body to restore imbalances in the nerves and muscles.
The treatment has a rejuvenating effect that improves your vertebral joints, range of motion, and longevity, it relieves back pain and stiffness due to sciatica, arthritis, and spondylosis. This lower back treatment enhances muscle tone and strength, it minimizes stress and inflammation. We can also have similar treatment for Upper Back Pain too.
It is recommended that any person with lower back pain be administered therapies in a good Ayurveda Hospital. A good Ayurveda institute treats a person in completion.
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Ayurveda Treatment of lower back pain at –
Or Call at: +91-7506405503