What is Retinitis Pigmentosa?
The retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is a rare genetic disorder involves in the breakdown and loss of the cells in the retina. In this eye disease, the vision is lost completely and damage in the retina (back wall of the eye). Symptoms involved trouble in sightseeing at night, side vision. It usually starts from childhood. The RP is more usually participants at the nighttime sleep compare to day time.
Ayurveda for Retinitis Pigmentosa-
In the Ayurveda, the retinitis pigmentosa is a genetic degenerative disease. This disease is incurable but it can be slowed down by ayurvedic treatment and therapies. Ayurvedic treatment is focusing on relieving the symptoms of the disease and slow down the progress. The treatment for the Retinitis pigmentosa will be non-surgical. It will focus of reinstating the balance between the 3 processes in the body – The Metabolic Processes (Pitta), The cell Regeneration Process (Kapha), and the Flow of air, water, and material in the Body (Vata).
Treatment of Retinitis Pigmentosa with Ayurveda-
The treatment of RP procedure is done in two stages-
Stage 1- Purification or detoxification of Body from accumulated Toxins
Stage 2- Medical Management or Rasayana
- Washing of Toxins or Virechanam- It is a purificatory procedure used in eliminating the accumulated toxins and reduces stress on optic organs. This ayurvedic treatment is greatly effective in many eye disorders. It helps to eliminate pitta-related toxins in the form of inflammatory secretions.
- Administration of Medications from Nose or Nasyam – It is a therapy, which not only cleans the nostrils and air passage in the body but also helps to get rid of breathing issues. The nasal passages are also connected to the optic passage, the medication also impacts the entire facial cavity. It is immensely helpful for diseases like cataracts, sinusitis, migraines, etc. In Ayurveda, nostrils are the doors to the brain.
- Administration of Medicated fats or Tharpana- The tharpana is also known as the kriyakalpa for eye disease in Ayurveda. The Tarpana stands for rehydration. This therapy utilizes the medicated fats (ghee). Tharpanam is basically an eye-healing method that offers a cooling effect for the eyes.
- Flow of Medicated Liquids on Forehead or Shirodhara- In this pouring of medicated liquids like oil, milk, buttermilk on a special point of the forehead. Helpful to relieve the stress and increase the calmness of the mind. This eye treatment also helps in curing mental stress, nervous disorders, anxiety, insomnia, and migraine, etc.
- Administration of Medications in eye or Nethradhara- This process includes the administration of medications in the eyes with freshly medicated decoctions for strengthening the optic nerve.
- Administration of Medications or Rasayana -the rejuvenating Rasayana medicines help to maintain the strength of the retina and optic nerves. The patient has to repeat both stages of treatment at regular intervals of time.
Recommended to spend few days in Authentic Ayurveda Institute that is best in India for Treatment-
- Ayurveda Treatment is known for healing the body pain and work on the illness.
- The Ayurvedic Treatment For Eye which is provided in the institute will be very useful to the disease and not have any side effects.
- At the institute, you will find everything that can nurture your mind, body, and soul.
- At the Ayurveda institute for Eyes in India, they will focus on the problems, but also they teach us about the tradition of ancient India.
- The friendly team of the ayurvedic Institute will meet you regularly and share your thoughts, discuss the progress, making your healing experience seamless and enjoyable.
- Ayurveda institute provides all the facilities and at the last, you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Ayurveda Treatment for Eyes at –
Or Call at: +91-7506405503