Face Lift Procedure/ Face Lift Treatment:
In general, face-lift means that the skin is elevated and muscles tightened. Fat may be sculpted, removed or redistributed in the face and neck. The face skin is then re-draped and the wound tied or stitched to a close over the newly positioned face contours. Excess skin is removed. The incisions rely on the techniques used:
- A traditional facelift incision – A traditional facial lift begins in the hairline temples, proceeds downwards and around the ears, and finishes in the reduced scalp, behind the ears. Under the chin, an incision can be created to enhance the neck’s appearance.
- A limited incision – A limited incision is a smaller incision that starts above the ear in the hairline and is wrapped around the front of the ear.
- Neck lift incision – It begins in front of the earlobe and proceeds to the lower scalp around the ear. There’s also a small incision under the chin.
Also, Read: Face Lift Surgery and its area of Improvement.
Estimated Face Lift Surgery Cost:
|Hospital||City||Estimated Cost of Investigations||Estimated Cost of Procedure|
|W Pratiksha Hospital||Gurugram||USD 200-300||USD 3500|
|Artemis Hospital||Gurugram||USD 200-300||USD 3800|
|BLK Super Specialty Hospital||New Delhi||USD 200-300||USD 3900|
|Jaypee Hospital||Greater Noida||USD 200-300||USD 3800|
|Fortis La Femme Hospital||New Delhi||USD 200-300||USD 3900|
|Apollo Spectra Hospitals||Mumbai||USD 200-300||USD 3500|
What is Face Lift?
Facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic procedure that is aimed at giving a younger facial appearance. The surgery may decrease skin sagging or folds on the cheeks and jawline and other changes that happen with age in the form of the face. During a face-lift, skin flaps are taken down on either side of the face, and tissues under the skin are modified surgically to restore the contour to a younger form. Excess skin is removed prior to suturing the flap.
What are the symptoms leading to doctor’s recommending – Face Lift?
- Sagging appearance of the cheeks
- Excess skin at the lower jawline
- Sagging skin and excess fat in the neck
- Deepening of the fold of skin from the side of your nose to the corner of the mouth
Evaluations for Face Lift
- Blood tests
- CT scan
- Anesthesia clearance
- Physical Examination
Also, Know more about other related surgeries:
- Blepharoplasty is surgical modification of the eyelid
- Procedure and cost of brow lift surgery.