As a specialty hospital, Apollo Spectra gives you the advantage of expert and quality healthcare with all the benefits of a large hospital but in a friendlier, more accessible facility. This is what makes us unique. With 12 centres across 9 cities – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gwalior and Pune, over 69,000 successful surgeries with excellent clinical outcomes, and over 700 leading doctors, Apollo Spectra Hospitals continue to set new standards in healthcare services. Advanced technologies, world-class infrastructure and the best of doctors all come together to deliver personalized care enabling faster recovery with near-zero infection risk. Our easy admission and discharge ensure a hassle-free experience for our patients. This is why patients across the country place their trust in us.
Apollo Spectra Hospital has following main departments-
- Orthopaedics & Joint Treatments –Apollo Spectra Hospital for Orthopaedics & Spine -Read More about Orthopaedics & Joint Treatments in India – https://hbgmedicalassistance.com/joint-and-orthopedics-treatments-in-india/ – Click here
- Sleeve Gastrectomy – Apollo Spectra Hospital for Bariatric Sugery – Read More about Sleeve Gastrectomy Treatment in India – https://hbgmedicalassistance.com/treatment/sleeve-gastrectomy/ – Click Here
- Urology Treatments – Apollo Spectra Hospital for Urology – Read More about urology Treatments in India – https://hbgmedicalassistance.com/speciality/urology-treatments/ – Click Here
- Ophthalmology – Apollo Spectra Hospital for Ophthalmology – Read More about Ophthalmology Treatments in India – https://hbgmedicalassistance.com/directory-treatments/categories/ophthalmology-treatments/ – Click Here
- Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery – Apollo Spectra Hospital for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery – Read more about Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery – https://hbgmedicalassistance.com/directory-treatments/categories/plastic-cosmetic-and-reconstructive/ – Click Here
- 128 Slice CT Scan
- Cath lab with 3D OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
Important News about the hospital –
Telangana Today – 2nd April, 2021 – Apollo Spectra sets up new hospital at Ameerpet, Hyderabad
E Health – 13th October, 2018 – Apollo Spectra Hospitals partners The Esthetic Clinics tointroduce world class services
Advanced technologies, world-class infrastructure and the best of doctors all come together to deliver personalized care enabling faster recovery with near-zero infection risk.