What is Brow Lift?
A brow lift, also called a forehead lift, is a cosmetic way of lifting the brows. A lifting of the forehead, brow, and region along the eyes enhances the appearance, by increasing the soft tissue and skin of the brow and forehead.
What are the symptoms leading to doctor’s recommending – Brow Lift?
- Sagging or low eyebrow position creates a tired, sad or grumpy appearance
- Deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- Frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of the nose
- Excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over the eyes
Evaluations for Brow Lift
- Blood tests
- CT scan
- Anesthesia clearance
- Physical Examination
Brow Lift Procedure
There are two ways to lift the brow and forehead:
- Classic Lift – The classic lift consists of a continuous incision, starting at the ear point and moving up the hairline. The surgeon moves the incision line to prevent a noticeable scar based on the hair line.
- Endoscopic Lift – In the scalp, the surgeon will make some shorter cuts. A tiny camera is placed in a cuts by the surgeon on one of the ends of a thin tube and another tool placed in another cut is used to create the required changes. To protect the tissue, a surgeon utilizes tiny anchors.
|Hospital||City||Estimated Cost of Investigations||Estimated Cost of Procedure|
|W Pratiksha Hospital||Gurugram||USD 200-300||USD 2500|
|Artemis Hospital||Gurugram||USD 200-300||USD 2500|
|BLK Super Specialty Hospital||New Delhi||USD 200-300||USD 2300|
|Jaypee Hospital||Greater Noida||USD 200-300||USD 3500|
|Fortis La Femme Hospital||New Delhi||USD 200-300||USD 3500|
|Apollo Spectra Hospitals||Mumbai||USD 200-300||USD 3000|