What is Brow Lift?
A brow lift, also called a forehead lift, is a cosmetic way of lifting the brows. A lifting of the forehead, brow, and region along the eyes enhances the appearance, by increasing the soft tissue and skin of the brow and forehead.
Symptoms leading to doctor’s recommending – Brow Lift?
- Sagging or low eyebrow position creates a tired, sad or grumpy appearance
- Deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- Frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of the nose
- Excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over the eyes
Evaluations for Brow Lift
- Blood tests
- CT scan
- Anesthesia clearance
- Physical Examination
Brow Lift Procedure
There are two ways to lift the brow and forehead:
- Classic Lift – The classic lift consists of a continuous incision, starting at the ear point and moving up the hairline. The surgeon moves the incision line to prevent a noticeable scar based on the hair line.
- Endoscopic Lift – In the scalp, the surgeon will make some shorter cuts. A tiny camera is placed in a cuts by the surgeon on one of the ends of a thin tube and another tool placed in another cut is used to create the required changes. To protect the tissue, a surgeon utilizes tiny anchors.
Estimated Costs Of Brow Lift Surgery in India:
|Hospital||City||Estimated Cost of Investigations||Estimated Cost of Procedure|
|W Pratiksha Hospital||Gurugram||USD 200-300||USD 2500|
|Artemis Hospital||Gurugram||USD 200-300||USD 2500|
|BLK Super Specialty Hospital||New Delhi||USD 200-300||USD 2300|
|Jaypee Hospital||Greater Noida||USD 200-300||USD 3500|
|Fortis La Femme Hospital||New Delhi||USD 200-300||USD 3500|
|Apollo Spectra Hospitals||Mumbai||USD 200-300||USD 3000|