M.B.B.S. – Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, 1993
M.D. (Internal Medicine) – SMS Medical college, Jaipur, 1997
D.M. (Medical Oncology) – AIIMS, New Delhi, 2003
PDCR (Professional Dioploma in Clinical Research) – 2008
Tata Memorial hospital : 6 months
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute : 1 year
AIIMS ,Delhi : 3 years and 6 months.
Batra hospital , New delhil: 3 years
B.L Kapoor Hospital, New delhi :2 years
Action Cancer Hospital ,New delhi : 6 years
1. Unusual neurological syndrome of Hyperekplexia. Rajasthan, 1993
2. Acute carbon monoxide poisoning leading to myocardial injury, motor ataxia, Journal of association physicians on India. 45: 408:1997.
3. Brain stem infarct: An unusual neurological complication of cerebral malaria Journal of association physicians on India. 45: 408:1997
4. Electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute M.I.in left BBB: Current medical trends: 1997 :1: 111-112.
5. Primary extranodal non-Hodgkins lymphoma in northern India: Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol.: 22: 611: 2003.
6. Testicular germ cell tumors: experience from a single centre in India: Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol :22: 422: 2003.
7. Imatinib mesylate in the treatment of CML: Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol: 22: 221: 2003.
8. Oxaliplatin and folinic acid and 5-FU: The first-line therapy in colorectal cancer: Oncology: 2002.
9. Long-term outcome of hairy cell leukemia: experience from an IRCH. AIIMS.Oncology hematology. 2003.
10. Interferon-induced lupus nephritis in patients of CML: March 2005: 46:481-482.
Novel and effective management of capecitabine induced hand-foot syndrome: Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol: 23:751: 2004(Abstract 8105)
1. Clinical research associate in protocol 94CE 32. Phase III comparative study of combination treatment with TLC D99 liposomal doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide and doxorubicin in metastatic breast cancer.
2. A Multicentric, open-label phase III clinical trial to evaluate the safety of filgrastim in cancer patients with grade 3 or 4 chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
3. Organizing secretary, 4th international seminar on psycosocial oncology, New Delhi, April 1999.