What is Body pain? The body pain is an ugly sensation in the body that is triggered by the nervous system. Body pain is the result of tiredness, metal fatigue and also the symptoms of underlying condition. The pain in the body is also due to metabolic problems such as severe gastric problem, stomach virus, cramping and burning sensation. Particularly in these days, body pain can also be due to side effects of COVID and other diseases.
Ayurveda for Body pain-
Pain is an unpleasant sensation localized to the part of the body. It indicates that some or many processes in the body have not been running properly. Ayurvedic Treatment for body pain can be helpful to get some relief from all symptoms. Apart from the providing the relief from the pain, it is also helpful to manage the condition to prevent the recurrence of the pain. Non-surgical treatment for body pain is performed in Ayurveda.
Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Body pain-
In the Ayurveda, treatment for body pain firstly identify your body and then begin to find out the root cause of your pain. After that analyse the nature of your disorder and integrate sign, symptoms to find out.
- Ayurvedic detox (virechana)- Virechana is the Sanskrit term, use the toxins gathered from the infected place and discharged. This method cleans gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract skin and layers of skins and at cellular levels.
- Oleation Therapy– It involved massing the body with oils and herbs to make body relax and prepare for the removal of the toxins. It will continue for 3-7 days internally and externally.
- Heat Therapy- In the next step, body sweat is induced due to oil and herbs decoction. Steam is used as the treatment. It will be stopped when forehead and abdominal sweat well. It is helpful for detoxifying the impurities present in the body through the sweat.
- Blood purification Therapy– Also called as the raktamokshana, in this small quantity of blood is removed to neutralize the toxins. Helpful in blood related disease.
- Medications or Rasayana Chikitsa – This targets in increasing the immunity of the body and treating any underlying condition that may give rise to body Pain.
- Head Oleation or Shirodharya – This is targeted to calm down the brain and give mental peace. In absence of mental wellbeing the body is not able to recuperate and thus the felling of tiredness continues.
- Ayurveda popularly known for the healing ways that work on the illness and improving the wellness. The treatment of Ayurveda is specially recommended after recovery from COVID.
- Ayurvedic treatment include natural medicines which are very useful to the body and does not have any side effect.
- At the Ayurveda Institute it feels like Natural home and all kind of pains including joint pain can be healed.
- At the Ayurveda Hospital you will feel like the relax, calm and relief from all body problems.
- An Authentic Ayurveda institute provides all the facilities and at the last you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.