The Medicana Health Group is making tremendous progress in serving patients with their healthcare service meeting international standards. The Medicana Health Group aims to provide better healthcare services to every society member. To provide the suitable service, many office is established at the important location of the world. UNICEF and the World Health Organization awarded the hospital the status of baby-friendly. The Joint International Commission (JCI) hospitals are Medicana International Istanbul, Medicana International Ankara, Medicana Camlica, and Medicana Bahcelievler. The primary aim of Medicana Health Group is to be a healthcare facility that continuously improves its productivity through its vision of “closely following the most advanced and leading infrastructures and developments”.
Locations – Medicana Hospital is present in – Istanbul (Turkey).
Medicana Hospital has the following main departments –
- Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant – Medicana Centre for Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant in Turkey
- B. Orthopedic Treatments – Medicana Centre for Orthopedics in Turkey
- Neuro Sciences – Medicana Centre for Neuro Sciences in Turkey
- Cardiac Treatments – Medicana Centre for Cardiac Sciences in Turkey
- Infertility Treatment – Medicana Centre for Obsterics & Gynaecology in Turkey
- Oncology Treatments – Medicana Centre for Oncology in Turkey
Important News about the hospital –
Anadolu Agency, September 07, 2020 – Giant healthcare investment in İzmir from Medicana Health Group
Top Doctors at Medicana Hospital:
- Dr. Ibrahim Tek,
- Dr. Chizip Ustun,
- Dr. Ulku Yildiz,
- Dr. Omer Onder Savas