When we go through challenging situations we experience certain tension or pressure, this feeling is called as stress. And when the bad mood or feelings goes on for long period of time, it is considered as depression. Often it is noticed that this constant stress gives rise to irritation, constant body fatigue and feeling of being unwell. At times people trigger back pain and headaches due to stress.
Ayurvedic approach for stress and depression
There are 3 processes that runs in our body-
Movement of solids, fluids and gases- This process is known as Vata
Cell generation and Cell Repair – this is called Kapha
Metabolism and constant creation of energy – This is called Pitta.
These are three main types of Doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha in the body. The imbalance in these doshas triggers stimuli in our brain and mental disturbances. Which gives us a situation of stress, depression, fatigue and loss of focus.
Some of the Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Stress and Depression are –
- Oleation of Body Tissues (Abhyanga): A refreshing full body massage with warm herbal oils is done to release tension from muscles and joints.
- Oil flow through hair and head -Shirodhara: It begins with a head massage followed by continuous stream of warm medicated oils /herbal milk/oil/buttermilk on the forehead to cool down the nervous system.
- Application of Medicines – Thalam : Medicated herbal paste is applied on the crown or forehead depending upon the type of disorder.
- Detoxification -Post the above treatments a steam bath is given to remove all the toxins.
- Diet – Ayurvedic diet is given after an hour to neutralize the stress of releasing chemicals.
This process is repeated over 3-4 days to get the best outcome and longevity of well-being. It is recommended to spend few days at an Ayurveda Hospital which is Best in India for treatment for multiple reasons –
- One would get rejuvenated physically, mentally and spiritually.
- The ambience in an Ayurveda institute is healing.
- There is a nature’s touch in the infrastructure which doesn’t make you feel you are in a Hospital.
- The activities and practices can be best experienced at the institutes.
- The institutes take complete care of your health and wellbeing.
Contact HBG Medical Assistance for Ayurveda Treatment of stress at –
Or Call at : +91-7506405503