Dr Mayank M Madan has vast experience in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery by virtue of training in one of the best Laparoscopy centers in the country i.e. Global Hospital, Hyderabad and now associated with W Pratiksha Hospital in Gurgaon and delivering his best laparoscopic treatment in Gurgaon.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery),
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery,
Fellowship In Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery,
Diplomate of National Board Exam, FIAGES
Indian Association of Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons. Associations of Surgeons of India. Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India. Indian Medical Association
Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery, Basic & Advanced Laparoscopic surgery, Laparoscopic hepatobiliary surgery, Laparoscopic Hernia repair, Laparoscopic Colo-rectal surgery, GI Oncosurgery
Best Paper Award for paper titled- Laparoscopic Single Port Sleeve Gastrectomy- Is It Feasible? at 20th annual conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASGCON 2010) at Hyderabad, India in October 2010.
– Laparoscopic repair of para-esophageal hernia – paper presentation at 9th national conference and workshop on minimal access surgery by IAGES at New Delhi, 2010
– Poster presentation “Impact of specialize training in Management of Breast Cancer” at NATCON-2006 (International Integrated Meeting of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology with World Federation of Surgical Oncology Societies (WFSOS)
– Randomised clinical trial of diathermy versus scalpel incision in elective open cholecystectomy. Indian Medical Gazette
– Stenson’s duct Sialocele – a case report, Indian Journal of Surgery
– Bilateral testicular tumors in a true hermaphrodite – a rare case report, Indian Journal of Urology.
– Infiltrating lipoma of carotid sheath – a case report, Indian Medical Gazette
– Synchronous double malignancy- adenocarcinoma caecum and renal cell carcinoma, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.