What is Elbow Pain? Elbow pain can be caused by and Injury of over exertion. The elbow pain is often the result of tendinitis, that effect on the internal and outer elbow. Elbow ache has many different causes together with arthritis and bursitis.
Ankle pain- Ankle pain refers to any sort of pain or ache in your ankle. This pain may be due to an injury such as a sprain or by medical condition like arthritis. Ulcerative problems effect on the large joint of the hands and legs, including elbow, wrist, and ankle. The pain and stiffness move from one joint to another joint problem.
Ayurveda for Elbow and Ankle pain-
Elbow pain- In the Ayurveda, the elbow pain is compared with the snayugata Vata which is accumulation of toxins because of activities like hyperactivity (atichesta) and overexertion (ativyayam). This aggravated vata accumulates within the tendon (snayu) of elbow joint (kurpara sandhi).
Ankle pain- In the Ayurveda, ankle pain play a very important role since it benefit the entire body and nervous system. There is a certain point called marma where our energy is focused. Ankle and feet has an important points and a discomfort there disturbs the entire body. The process in the Ayurveda is the non-surgical treatment.
Authentic Ayurvedic Treatment for Elbow and Ankle pain –
- Therapies with Medicated Oils – These therapies bring down the swelling in nerves and tendons. The Therapies are healing of the joints by adding medicated fats into the joints. These also heals at cellular level to give motion and elasticity.
- Detoxification of Joints – The massage Therapies and other detox Therapies aim to excrete the toxins that may have accumulated in muscles and limiting the elasticity.
- Medications using Ayurvedic Medicines – The medicines are aimed at fixing the basic metabolic processes to give natural energy and towards increasing the cell repair.
Recommended to spend few days in Ayurveda Hospital that is best in India for Treatment of Joints-
- Ayurveda Hospitals popularly known for the healing ways that work on the illness and improving the wellness.
- Ayurvedic treatment include Medicated Oils is very useful to the body and does not have any side effect.
- At a good Ayurveda institute, it feels like Natural home.
- At the institute you will feel like the relax, calm and relief from all body problems.
- Ayurveda Hospitals provides all the facilities and at the last you will say “Goodbye to Problems”.