Shinon HBG Medical Assistance is active in 26 countries and have assisted over 11000 patients to come to India and get treated. Overwhelmingly, 3000+ patients out of this total number have been from various insurance companies we work with. We are very thankful to all our insurance clients to have given us this opportunity to serve them and their clients.
Beyond the insurers, we are also thankful to all our Government and clients who have used our services to send their employees and associates to India.
HBG’s vast provider network helps these insurers to choose the best medical facility, the best doctor, and the most effective price proposition.
A tie-up with Shinon HBG will mean:-
- One agreement gives you access to over 200 major hospitals in India. – Shinon HBG Medical Assistance is your one-stop-shop for Indian Healthcare. Now, the insurers do not need to sign individual agreements with all hospitals in India. They do not also need to sign agreements with Hotel and logistic vendors. With one understanding with HBG Medical Assistance, the insurers get access to over 200 hospitals and allied services in India.
- The Best Prices from the Hospitals– Given our credibility and sheer volume, we have been able to negotiate the best prices from all the hospitals on our panel. The hospitals value our contribution and consistency and offer their best offers to us.
- Well checked and audited Bills – Once all the treatment is over, HBG Medical Assistance checks all the bills and gets them corrected wherever the need is. We then accumulate all audited bills and present them for reimbursement to the insurers for a one-time payment, thus saving them a lot of man-hours.
- The Enormous Cost Savings– Not only from hospitals, but we also negotiate with hotels and guest houses to give our clients the best deals in accommodation and logistics. With these deals and saving on manpower, it results in huge cost savings for the insurers.
- Credit Facilities– We offer regular Credit Facilities to our select Insurance partners to facilitate a cashless treatment of the patients. The credit facility is not only given for Hospital expenses, it also is expanded to accommodation and logistic facilities. Thus all your concern of financial facilitation of patients is taken off your head!
- Our Contribution to Increase in Your Business – We work alongside you to increase your business. With special programs running with a variety of insurers we continue to work with you to help grow your business. We also arrange online OPDs, Clinics, CMEs, and engagement programs to increase your brand presence amongst your clients.
- Free Second Opinion– With absolutely no obligation medical opinions from our panel of doctors, you may choose to discuss cases with our doctors where you doubt that the current treatment option may not be correct or is expensive.
- The Unmatched Range of Medical Choices– Shinon HBG Medical Assistance has a range of panelists from East, West, North, and South of India. More than 10000 doctors and more than 250 hospital units. This results in Best Options in form of doctors and Hospitals.
- Patient Dedicated Operations Team– Each and every patient is assigned a dedicated case manager to take care of each and every need. The case managers are well-trained language experts and talk more than a few languages to bridge the communication gap between doctors and other providers in India and the patients.
- A complete package including Visa assistance and ticketing– Shinon HBG on request can arrange for visa assistance and tickets for the patients as well thus relieving the insurer of this tough task of travel arrangements.
- Our Experience in Dealing with Insurance and Corporate Sector– We can assure with our experience of serving 3000 insurance patients, Approximately 1000 government patients, and Almost 1000 Corporate patients, that we understand your needs and are best suited to fulfill them.
Today a large number of insurance companies from Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Nigeria, Iraq, UAE, and the Western World have chosen Shinon HBG Medical Assistance as their contact point in India.