The medicana health group is making the tremendous progressive in serving the patient with their healthcare service meeting international standard. The aims of the medicana health group is to provide the better healthcare service to every society of member. To provide the suitable service, many office is established at the important location of the world. The hospitals is awarded the status of the baby-friendly hospital by UNICEF and World Health organization. The Joint International Commission (JCI) hospitals are Medicana International Istanbul, Medicana International Ankara, Medicana Camlica, and Medicana Bahcelievler. The primary aim of Medicana Health Group is to be a healthcare facility that continuously improves its productivity through its vision “closely following the most advanced and leading infrastructures and developments”.
Locations – Medicana Hospital is present in – Istanbul (Turkey).
Medicana Hospital has following main departments-
- Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant – Medicana Centre for Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant –Read more about Bone Marrow Transplant in Turkey – Click here
- B. Orthopedic Treatments – Medicana Centre for Orthopedics – Read more about Knee Replacement in Turkey – click here
- Neuro Sciences – Medicana Centre for Neuro Sciences – Read more about Neurosurgery in Turkey – Click Here
- Cardiac Treatments – Medicana Centre for Cardiac Sciences – Read More about Cardiac surgeries In Turkey- Click here
- Infertility Treatment – Medicana Centre for Obsterics & Gynaecology – Read more about IVF Procedure in Turkey – click here
- Oncology Treatments – Medicana Centre for Oncology – Read More about Oncology Treatment in Turkey – Click here
Important News about the hospital –
Anadolu Agency, September 07, 2020 – Giant healthcare investment in İzmir from Medicana Health Group
Top Doctors at Medicana HospitalDr. Ibrahim Tek, Dr. Chizip Ustun, Dr. Ulku Yildiz, Dr. Omer Onder Savas