MBBS, MS (General Surgery) and MCh (Cardiac Surgery)
Pediatric Cardiac Society of India,
World Congress of Pediatric Cardiac Surgeons
Head of Dept of Cardiac Surgery at Army Hospital (R & R), Delhi and also served as Professor of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Dean of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Adept at performing a wide range of cardiac surgeries (adult & paediatric)
1. Unusual neurological syndrome of hyperkplexia. Rajasthan, 1993
2. Acute carbon monoxide poisoning leading to myocardial injury, motor ataxia, Journal of association physicians on india. 45: 408:1997.
3. Brain stem infarct : unusual neurological complication of cerebral malaria Journal of association physicians on india. 45: 408:1997
4. Electrocardiographic diagnosis of acute M.I.in left BBB : Current medical trends : 1997 :1: 111-112.
5. Primary extranodal non-hodgkins lymphoma in northern india : Proc Am Soc clin oncol.: 22: 611: 2003.
6. Testicular germ cell tumors: experience from a single centre in india: Proc Am Soc clin oncol :22: 422: 2003.
7. Imatinib mesylate in treatment of CML : Proc Am Soc clin oncol: 22: 221: 2003.
8. Oxaliplatin and folinic acid and 5-FU : A first line therapy in colorectal cancer: Oncology: 2002.
9. Long term outcome of hairy cell leukemia: experience from a IRCH. AIIMS.Oncology hematology . 2003.
10. Interferon induced lupus nephritis in patients of CML: March 2005 : 46:481-482.
Novel and effective management of capecitabine induced hand foot syndrome : Proc Am Soc clin oncol: 23:751: 2004(Abstract 8105)
1. Clinical research associate in protocol 94CE 32 .Phase III comparative study of combination treatment with TLC D99 liposomal doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide and doxorubicin in metastatic breast cancer.
2. A Multicentric ,open label phase III clinical trial to evaluate the safety of filgrastim in cancer patients with grade 3 or 4 chemotherapy induced neutropenia.
3. Organizing secretary, 4th international seminar on psycosocial oncology, new delhi, april 1999.