Ayurvedic Treatment for Slip Disc Sciatica Without Surgery Naturally with Ayurveda
We have muscles inserted between each vertebra. These muscles when toned act as shock absorbers. They keepthe spine in place and thereby help the spine stay erect. Good or bad, man is the only erect animal in this world and we have to take the advantages and disadvantages of it. We haven’t heard of any other animal suffering from disc prolapse or hernia. Gravity pulls everything down and obviously, the spine is also pulled down. But strong and toned soft tissues keep it in place and prevent it from prolapsing. Any injury or jerk will lead to the prolapse of the spine. An extended abdomen will also bend the spine forwards.
Disc prolapse at different levels, cervical or lumbar (most common) can also be handled by surgery if it is due to some injury. But otherwise the prolapse would have happened due to poor lifestyle. Surgery is not an option. If strengthening of the soft tissues is not done, the next joint will prolapse.
Our treatment focuses on strengthening and toning the muscles and soft tissues. Proper follow-up and mild to moderate life style changes is definitely the right way of handling spine issues.
- Slipped Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disorder
- Cure for Slipped Disc
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
Back and neck pain mainly occurs due to poor or unhealthy diet and bad posture, which in turn results in the lack of flexibility of the muscles, causing severe pain in the upper, middle or lower back. As the pain continues to aggravate, it tends to spread to both the sides of the waist as well as the hip. Although back pain can be associated with a number of reasons, spinal disc problems, ligament injuries, injuries from sprains, fractures, or accidents, and pelvic inflammatory diseases are considered to be the major causes.
Pancha Karma common traditional Ayurvedic treatment patterns for back pain or lumbago includes:
Detoxification through five stepped Process
- Digestion Correction (Paachan) Internal and external use of oils (snehan)
- Steam therapy for external cleaning (Swedana)
- Internal Cleaning through cleaning of Esophayous by vomiting nasal carity and retum by enema Pradhan Karma
- Cleaning of blood (Rakta Moksha)
- Healing by natural process using various massages, herbs and natural medicines(Sansarjan)
Yogasanas beneficial in treating Lumbar spondylosis
- Ardhakati chakrasana
- Ardha chakrasana
- Pada hastasana
- Vakrasana (sitting in a chair)
- Savasana and
- Viparitakarani (with wall support)
Use of medicinal herbs
- Ayurvedic diets
- Upanaha or medicinal poultice
- Dhanyamla dhara or pouring of fermented medicated liquid
- Vasthi (medicinal enemaa)